Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The phones are fixed!  I'm sorry if you've been having trouble getting through.

I've decided that voice mail is just not for me...every time I pick up the phone to check the messages, three more are being recorded!  Ugh! Technology.  So, if you've left me a message and I haven't answered you,
please accept my sincere apology and try me again.  I fully intend to get an old-fashioned answering machine
and just put my hours of operation on it.

Well, I was a little worried that I had worn Amber out.  Her eyes started to glaze over a couple of weeks ago, so she took a quick vacation to Disneyland.  What California vacation wouldn't be complete without an earthquake or two!  So much excitement!  She came home safely with renewed energy and overflowing with creativity!

I do want to mention that Amber and I are working in symphony.  What this means, essentially, is that we both are reading each and every e-mail and that we discuss every phone call, every frame design, and every piece with each other throughout the process.  This might seem like duplication of effort, but what it will mean to all of you is that when you're talking to Amber, you're talking to me - and vice versa.  It means that I have effectively added two arms, two legs, and another brain.  One of us can be designing in the gallery while the other is in the back framing.  When we need a break we wander back and forth and check in with each other.  So, when you're e-mailing you may want to keep this in mind.  It's probably better if you don't tell secrets. We won't keep them! :)

Here are some of the lovely pieces that we've shipped out recently.  Enjoy!
Jill













7 comments:

pj said...

Jill and Amber
I love your work and am so glad that you share it on your blog! Great ideas!

Pam in Iowa

Anonymous said...

The two of you are Magic. Can't wait to see what's next. (I know mines in there somewhere. :) ) Hope to come visit you again soon. Keep up the beautiful work you two!

Unknown said...

Secrets are overrated.

Cari said...

Love, love, love ….. Hugs

Christina said...

Everything is great as always.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your art / work! You guys are the best!
Denise

MysteryKnitter said...

I like the garden one.