Saturday, April 12, 2014

At long last...

I've FINALLY finished the design for the Shepherd's Bush "Fold" piece.  It's called "A Full Heart".  I poured MY heart into it.  I'm embarrassed to say that it took me weeks to design and get it right, but I'm delighted with the end result.  I will be retailing the mats at $75.00 and the full mat and frame set at $143.00.




Easter sneaked up on me again.  I've been trying hard to get all the spring pieces shipped so we can move on to the busy wedding season.   Here are a few of the delights we framed to celebrate spring.  I'm especially delighted with the drawing Amber did on the bunny pulling the cart.  Who can resist violets and pussy willows?
Enjoy.
Jill











8 comments:

Christina said...

Another post of beautiful and amazing work.

Cari said...

Oh I love the framing for A Full Heart !! You did very well my dear friend !! You and Amber are a great team for SURE !! Hugs and have a great week!!

Cathy Lloyd said...

Oh Jill! A Full Heart is lovely! Now I wish I hadn't bought the box!!! Fabulous as always! Hugs!!!

Kay said...

Your work is AMAZING!! Nuff said!

Rachel S-H said...

Just lovely!

Jane said...

I only wish I lived in Ogden and not Australia, so I could have you as my local framer. I am in awe of your work and think you are so talented. I just love your style of mats and being a major Shepherd's Bush fan, I love the work you do for their pieces. Keep it up Jill!
A Full Heart mat is amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Everything is really beautiful, as usual. I just love visiting here for inspiration! The mat/frame for the Shepherd's Bush Fold and the violets and the pussy willows on the Easter piece are genius - I love them!
Denise

Kerri said...

OMG - that Full heart mat is incredible. Love how you layered the 2 different colors.
I would love to know the name of the alphabet one with the feather. Something about it really speaks to me and I can't find it anywhere. Any chance you know the designer or pattern source?

I need to get you some of my stitching soon!