Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

Just a quick note to tell you that our phone lines are down today and we are not able to receive incoming calls.  I'm hoping to have the problem resolved tomorrow.

I just have to celebrate the day by showing you some magnificent finishes.  Many of you are already familiar with Sue's work.  We purposefully delayed shipping the last amazing piece she finished because we wanted to show it off during the last retreat.  Today we are getting ready to ship her latest...Medieval Cloister Herbularius by Chatelaine.  I think it's glorious.










And here is another spectacular finish.  I never cease to be amazed when a piece this large and detailed comes into our shop.  Kay, congratulations on an amazing piece of work. We worked hard to do it justice.






That's all for now.  I'm going to run off and fight with the phone company.
Happiest of St. Patrick's Days to you.
Jill


1 comment:

MysteryKnitter said...

I am :( for your phone troubles. I hope you will manage to get your phone back soon.