Friday, December 19, 2014

Blessings

I don't know what it is about this season.  Maybe it's the angle of the sun peeking through the front window and making everything sparkle with winter's wonder. Maybe it's having a warm, safe, place to spend each day surrounded by genuine, warm, considerate and compassionate people.  Maybe it's having three (or four) furry creatures that are always happy to see me and willing to snuggle.  Maybe it's just sheer exhaustion from the long, crazy, days.  Maybe it's the coming solstice with it's promise of longer days and another January thaw in my future.  Whatever it is, I become overwhelmed with gratitude for the many blessings that have been showered upon me.  

It is my wish for all of you that you feel some of that warmth and comfort.  From our studio, to your home...all the blessings of the season.

Here are some of the delicious seasonal pieces that we've had the pleasure to finish for you.
Cheers,
Jill

























12 comments:

Jacqueline Morris said...

OH MY!!!
They all are wonderful, love the finishing..
Each one is so special, such detail followed through with the framing.
Truly delightful.
Smiles :)

Jannie said...

So glad I looked, Jill. We miss your posts. I know you have been slammed with the Bush a Retreat and Christmas framing. These are beautiful.

Carole said...

Merry Christmas, Jill.....all fabulous! Hope you get some DOWN time!

Colleen said...

It always gives me a lift to see the lovely projects you and your team have finished so artistically.

blueladie said...

All are beautiful. Wishing the very same Merry Christmas to you. :) Cathryn

Karen said...

Drooling over each and every one. Merry Christmas, Jill!

Cari said...

Oh my gosh Jill….the work you and Amber are putting out is amazing. Your work compliments each and every wonderful stitched piece of work.

Wishing everyone who work so hard at your studio a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. And an especially wonderful new year to your family !!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have been very busy. Everything you touch is just magnificently beautiful. Merry Christmas and a Happy and Properous New Year to you Jill and Amber.

Gail said...

Absolutely beautiful work as always....What a talent.

~Judy~ said...

WOW! These are all so beautifully done. TFS

Scrap said...

oh may !!!!!!!!! gorgeous ! absolutely wonderful

Unknown said...

Jill - is the Elsa a cross stitch or a poster?

I was browsing through your blog, admiring your stunning work, many, many hours ago when my oldest daughter, looking over my shoulder, yelled out 'Oh mom, you HAVE TO stitch that'. Both other daughters came over to look and joined her vote and decided I needed to urgently get to work on, preferably tonight, they are only 4 & 5, likely expecting it to be done in the morning, or at least by Christmas. :)

It's 4.03am. Yawn. All I figured out thus far is that it's the French movie poster with the text removed, but I cannot find a pattern nor a 'perfect' picture (high resolution to make the pattern myself).

Would you be able to guide me along by any chance?

Thanks very much in advance - Bianca