Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The fun never ends

Here's a fun project that Amber completed.  

Our customer had a piece of art that she had designed her bedroom around.



She stitched her initial and asked us to create a framing package that would compliment the painting.  Here's the final product.  I think Amber knocked it out of the park!



This one is one of my recent favorites.  It has lots of tiny cut-out birds entwined in sparkly winter branches. Winter has never looked so good!









And a few more sweet seasonal pieces for good measure.
We've been having a lovely, creative, season.
I hope yours is just as productive and joyous.
Jill






6 comments:

Christina said...

Wow, you ladies do amazing work. The stitching is always lovely too.

Barb said...

Oh. My. Goodness! The framing is always so amazing on such beautiful stitching - always a perfect complement!

Anonymous said...

OMG the Chataliane is unbelievable!

Unknown said...

Pretty amazing stuff.

Cinzia said...

Hi there, wht great work you do!
How I wish we were closer!! Here where I live there is one frame shop and the owner gets confused when I ask for an oval matting!
Bye for now,
Cinzia

MysteryKnitter said...

I like the apple one. It must be from NY.