It's as simple as this:
- Act excited to see me when I walk through the door at the end of a day.
- Be genuinely grateful to get a hot meal or an extra treat
- Snuggle up in the bed as if it's the best part of your day
- Say you're sorry when you've been bad
- Forgive me easily when I've snapped at you
- Stick around and worry about me when I've had a bad day
- Protect me from threats - real or imagined
- Don't leave your "crap" all over the house
See? Simple. We women understand it so easily but it's just such a foreign thought to men!
(Not that I imagine there are many men reading this blog at this moment!) I guess I just thought I had to put it out there in case.
I didn't get much shipped last week, but I'm pleased to say that the Great Computer Crisis of 2012 is now officially over. My data is intact, I just have to find it all!
Here's what we got shipped out last week.
Hang on to your britches for the next post because we've been in overdrive this week.