Thursday, November 10, 2016

Random thoughts

I've decided to change things up.  Instead of collecting photos of our work to be posted at some later date (only to remain lost in the deep recesses of my computer) I'm going to post random bits and pieces of our lives.  

Today, my thoughts are on a cross stitch design that speaks to me on so many levels.  I adore this little guy and his amazing designer.  I can't wait to get my hands on him!
Jill


http://www.shipsmanor.com/patterns/winter/




  

5 comments:

LoriU said...

Oh dear, I am sad to read this. I have always LOVED seeing your framed finishes.

Unknown said...

If it's any consolation the frame I used is one I took from Jill's shop.

Rensel Studio said...

Not to worry! We will be posting our daily finishes – just not storing photos up.
Check back tomorrow. Erik - no consolation is necessary for your incredible work!

Unknown said...

I didn't want her to be sad.

C Reeder PhxAz said...

Glad to hear you are all well. Missed your postings so much. The frame work you give to pieces just truly gives them their grand finale. I am greatly inspired to purchase charts based on your finishes. Keep them going please and do throw some life photos in there too. I am very grateful you have not dumped all us bloggers left behind in the maze of Facebook as many have. this is so much more personal.