Tuesday, December 1, 2015

One step forward, two steps back.



I guess it's time I wrote.  I still feel guilty sitting down to write when I have cross stitches that need my attention.

You have all been so kind to ask after Amber. I guess I have to say that my sigh of relief has slowly turned into trepidation.  She's back to work, but not back to herself.  She's having symptoms again.  We are back to the drawing board with diagnostics.  Re-scanning, waiting, holding our collective breaths etc.  She's been coming to work to take her mind off the "what ifs" - and I've gotta say that she's more productive than any of the rest of us!

It's not that I'm entirely dependent on Amber, (co-dependent maybe) - I am still getting work out the door - But I do find that our ship is not sailing as smoothly as I would like.  I'm trying hard to be a grown up and take the helm once again.

If any of you are having concerns about your pieces, PLEASE feel free to call or e-mail.  If I don't answer please try again.  (I sometimes miss calls if I'm gluing a frame and sometimes an e-mail will slip by me as well.)

Let me show you some lovely seasonal finishes to take our minds off the "what ifs" for now.
I'll update you with the GOOD news just as soon as we get it.
Thank you all for your positive energy.  I can feel it keeping me warm and sane.
Jill














9 comments:

Ginger said...

Thank you for sharing the pictures, they are as always beautiful. Amber will be in our thoughts and prayers as she works her way through this issue.

Vickie said...

Such gorgeous, gorgeous work.
I am praying for Amber.

woolwoman said...

so many exquisite pieces, prayers for Amber and all who are concerned.
hope you can all enjoy the holiday season - Mel

Christina said...

Amazing! I'm sorry to read about Amber. I will keep her in my prayers.

Iris said...

Sending good thoughts for Amber.

Your framing is amazing.

Jennifer Davis said...

Absolutely stunning work.! I sorry to hear Amber is not yet feeling well. I will be prayer for her and for all of you daily. Try to breathe and enjoy this season..I am sure you are very busy. I'm thinking of you all.

Sue Ream said...

All my best to Amber as she goes through her course of treatment, my tights and prayers are with her during this challenging time.

www.professional-essay-writing.com said...

Even though this post is not too joyful and I can feel it that everyone feels for Amber, your works are stunning as usually! Sometimes work can really provide a relief.

MysteryKnitter said...

I am sad for A. I like the wintery view with a house. I hope A does not overdo. Take one day at a time, A. I wish you all the best.