Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Monsters


Last night when I was getting ready to go home I called the dogs and only two appeared.  I called again for
Eddie and got no response.  I called again.  Crickets.  I went back and turned out the lights thinking he would realize it was time to go home and come running.  No Eddie.  Knowing the little guy as only a mother
can, I went back to the break area to see what kind of trouble he was making.  There he was in the middle of the kitchen table (trying to help himself to a snack) just shaking because he couldn't get down.  I couldn't even scold the poor thing because he was just so adorable!  It's a good thing I don't have human babies...I'm certain they would all grow up to be serial killers!

One of my lovely stitching friends brought me a present the other day.  How well she knows us!!!  (Or was it self fullfilled prophecy?)  Isn't it just swell?


I just got a photo back from the stitcher of the Four Seasons.
Aren't they lovely in their proper place.  Yum!  Peggy, your taste and decorating style are impeccable!



And as I browse through the from the "not yet posted on the blog" file, I realize just how much I've forgotten to show you. (or maybe I've already shown these to you and forgot to take them out of the file?)  I've picked out some relevant seasonal pieces.  Hope you have a minute to browse.  Happy Halloween!  Jill



































6 comments:

Jan Gartlan said...

What a funny story you shared. Love your new sign. Wow, wow and more wow re: all your photos! Did you stitch all of them? They are incredible. I cannot work out which is my favourite as I loooove them all!!!

Christina said...

What a cute sign. Love everything, it is all so fun and festive. The stitching and framing are always beautiful.

Cari said...

Happy Halloween Jill. I so enjoyed your Eddie story and of course, all of your beautiful framing. Hugs dear friend.

Karen said...

Poor Eddie! Glad he was saved :) LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of the Halloween pieces! Beautiful work, all of them!

dxponhs1 said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ruby slippers! This has to go on my stitching list now.

MysteryKnitter said...

Poor E the dog! I am sure he was okay once he got down.